[DJT]les déjantés  Index du Forum
[DJT]les déjantés  Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Facebook Open Graph Like Page

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    [DJT]les déjantés Index du Forum -> ADMINISTRATION -> AIDE & SUGGESTION
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
glennnoco

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 01:39 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Open Graph Like Page Répondre en citant

Facebook Open Graph Like Page
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

The post detailed how you could leverage CSS3's transformations and opacity properties, as well as the magical MooTools JavaScript framework, to. Anyone that can help me out? I actually dont know any coding, I use webplusX6 to do the hard part for me. Along with those assets are custom web fonts. The data relative to the property set goes within the content attribute: Using this simple META tag strategy, you can tell Facebook what images, text, and more to use when sharing your webpage. Im a drag and drop kind of fella. DiscussionBlaineSchI read about this last week with some co-workers. Let me know& JB WillersHi there David, I am an Attorney (sorry) and responsible for our small firms website. How could I collect og metas for all product on the page? I have dynamic list of products For the moment debuger sais That only first item is OK, for the rest items metas are missing. Some of the coding I tried is still in there. Its not black versus white. Are you sure this is valid? Shouldnt these characters be escaped or perhaps should people use the HTML equivalent of the symbol? Cheers! Jochem Stoel SagorMeta is really a importent thing to create and share a app. News Channels Startups Mobile Gadgets Enterprise Social Europe Asia Crunch Network Unicorn Leaderboard Gift Guides All Topics All Galleries All Timelines Video Shows Apps Bubbleproof Bullish Crunch Report Disrupt SF 2017 Judah vs the Machines Gadgets Interviews News Reviews TC Features All Shows All Videos Events TechCrunch Events Disrupt Startup Battlefield Battlefield Africa Battlefield Australia Crunchies Meetups International City Events Hackathon Sessions Include TechCrunch Store News About Mobile World Congress CES All Events Crunchbase Trending Amazon Tesla Microsoft News Startups Mobile Gadgets Enterprise Social Europe Message Us Search TechCrunch Search TechCrunch Search Search . See How do I "Like" a URL? on the Facebook Platform Developer Forum shareimprove this answer answered Jun 17 '10 at 11:21 Luke 14029 2 Well not really - the graph api makes use of an access token to prevent that sort of security problem by asking the user to explicitly give access to the facebook application. Incredible DemosBy David WalshAugust 18, 2009Introducing MooToolsLazyLoad Once concept I'm very fond of is lazy loading. One problem I've always found with sharing URLs on Facebook is that you often have no control over the image and description text that accompany the URL. Popular:JavaScript Promisesfetch APIReact.jsCache APIES6 FeaturesNode.jsJavaScriptjQuery. I tried posting the following And I get an HTTP error 500 accompanied by "Invalid postid parameter" in the JSON response body. Specifically, most of them are targeting the new Like button that is appearing everywhere on the web (including on TechCrunch). For Facebook Pages or websites that do not integrate with Facebook Authentication, developers should continue to use the Like button social plugin."? –Sean Glover Sep 13 '12 at 14:32 This is the error message returned from the graph API when I attempted to like a facebook page: "(#100) Like actions are not yet supported against objects of this type." –Sean Glover Sep 13 '12 at 16:19 2 How can I find out the OGOBJECTURL from a page that would I like? –dellasavia Mar 18 '14 at 22:03 show 2 more comments up vote 9 down vote Update June 2016 It's still not possible to like a page using Facebook API, as stated in the /{userid}/likes documentation page about Creating/Updating/Deleting: You can't perform this operation on this endpoint. If youve changed the image (or other details) use this tool to refresh the cached data as Facebook. Smile file sharingHi! The problem with open graph protocol is that it makes the images have the same functionality as any other object on Facebook and this way large images on my site are cutted when the link to the post goes to the fan page on facebook. plz i need help! This is my blog toplistsmania.com jinal trivedii am facing problem with this is not working& and i am using . I would like it to populate with the most current information. A cool thing is to make custom video players appear whenever your pages are shared on Facebook. Ill keep searching& NiaI attempted to put this tag in my blog in the functions.php template and now Im getting this error. HaRRyYou can speed it up by entering your url on the lint page of facebook. If you were to share again, after linting, it should be reflecting the new information. I cant really find answers to this but this might be that I am looking for it in the wrong places or asking the wrong questions? keifYour site is throwing a 500 error on request, even though it is successful. .. 0 SHARES Advertisement Advertisement Crunchbase Facebook Founded 2004 Overview Facebook is an online social networking service that allows its users to connect with friends and family as well as make new connections. RobertHi, if the facebook like and share button is on every page, but the link will eventually be towards the index page. Ive been using these for a while now as they help convert quite a bit, and its one of those little things clients like a lot. Plus, can you also provide some info or blog on how to publish to people whove liked your website 5a02188284
facebook chat messenger in mobilejava games on facebookdownload facebook for nokia symbian s60facebook chat has seen your messageroku facebook you have entered an invalid registration codestrava facebook login errorhow do you like us on facebookfacebook auto liker 2014 free downloadfacebook album downloader plugin firefoxfacebook tab for wordpress

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 01:39 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    [DJT]les déjantés Index du Forum -> ADMINISTRATION -> AIDE & SUGGESTION Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange